Migrating to OneDrive for Business or SharePoint Online? Get our guide to ensure a fast, organized, and successful migration.
- Learn about some specific considerations and potential roadblocks for a OneDrive for Business and/or SharePoint Online migration:
- Migration plan: Determine timelines, identify the right people, and analyze your user content.
- Migration execution: Learn about up-to-date limitations or potential roadblocks in Office 365 such as file path length, file size, incompatibilities, disallowed file types, and more.
- How to organize content: Learn how to best identify which content belongs in OneDrive for Business and what belongs in SharePoint Online.
- Cloud to cloud: Moving from Box or Dropbox? Find out what you need to know.
Download the ultimate guide to OneDrive for Business and SharePoint Online migration.
Questions? Contact us.
“With Cloud FastPath we’ve been able to dramatically accelerate our EFSS migration. The Tervela team has been amazing. We couldn’t have chosen a better partner for this critical project.”
– Houghton Mifflin Harcourt