Powerful Migrations Without End-user Impact
Cloud FastPath’s comprehensive features ensure your migrations are organized, fast, secure, and ultimately successful
- Connect On-premises Systems in Seconds: Cloud FastPath’s lightweight MSI has multiple options for installation. It’s ready in less than one minute and does not require additional virtual machines or infrastructure to setup.
- Fully Managed SaaS: Why install more bulky on-premises software to move to the cloud? No installing SQL servers & no provisioning VMs. We take care of all of our infrastructure so you don’t have to – and support is always by your side.
- Unlimited Number of Systems: Have 1000 geographically distributed file servers? 10,000 SharePoint Doc Libraries? No problem. Connect as many systems as you need.
- Delegated Authentication: Don’t have access to cloud credentials for OAuth? Assign authentication to the team who does. Revoke access at any time.
- Understand and Explore: Analyze disparate content repositories from a single browser-based panel, visualize large directories, filter based on over a dozen content attributes.
- Segment and Prioritize: Make informed decisions about content based on its composition, where the content should go, and how to structure a migration.
- Identify: Purpose-built analytics for migration. Identify linked files, permissions incompatibilities, exceptional content, data hogs, ghost users, and content that relies on an application.
- Contextual Analysis: Don’t just look at the content, gain insight into how users (and external users) interact and collaborate with each other with permissions, ACLs, and collaboration reports.
- Simulation: Before a single file is moved know what will happen, how long it will take, and what might go wrong such as path length issues or disallowed file types.
Whitepaper: Reign in Storage Sprawl and Prepare for Migration with Contextual Analytics
- Translate users, permissions, ownership, and ACLs: Make the move from on-premises systems into cloud systems easy, allowing your users and groups to adopt quickly and avoid exposure of data.
- Collaboration, External Sharing, and Roles: For cloud-to-cloud migrations, mirror users, sharing, collaboration, roles, and external collaboration between systems for thousands of users and groups.
- Custom Metadata: Enhance content before it reaches its new home by adding metadata for governance or organizational purposes. Also replicate metadata from ECM systems into cloud collaboration platforms.
- Content Reorganization: Create conditional mapping rules to simplify how content is organized and accessed. Split out content to separate repositories in a single job.
- Cloud-Native Transfer Infrastructure: Migrate over 60TB per day with Cloud FastPath’s elastic architecture. Nothing to anything to provision or monitor.
- Metadata Support: Cloud FastPath supports all standard metadata including mtime, modified by, created by, ctime, last accessed date/time, and more.
- Error Handling, Automatic Retry, Error Detection: Whether it’s 100GB or 1PB, you can count on your migration projects successfully finishing without babysitting them.
- Powerful Delta Sync: Shorten the cutover window by scheduling or chaining content syncs
- Automatically Address Permissions Incompatibilities: Moving to a system with waterfall permissions? Cloud FastPath offers multiple automated strategies to avoid inheritance conflicts.
- Conversion of Specialty File Types: Moving from a cloud system with proprietary file types? Cloud FastPath automatically converts them to a supported file type.
- Schedule Management: Make sure your project will hit its deadline by keeping track of schedules and cutovers are ready.
- Job Management: Bucket types of jobs into logical groups so you can delegate responsibilities and stay organized.
- Bird’s Eye View Reporting: Roll up reporting across multiple jobs to have a cohesive status report of a project’s progress.
- Multi User Capabilities: Invite others to collaborate on migration projects from the central web-based dashboard. Also invite users as view-only to review analytics results
- Partner Multi-tenant – Create New Accounts Per Customer: Migrating multiple clients at once? Provision a fresh Cloud FastPath account to keep their systems and jobs separated.
Ready to Get Moving?