Easily Migrate Massive Amounts of Content to and from SharePoint
Migrate and Sync Content, Users, and Permissions to and From SharePoint.
Cloud FastPath simplifies your content migration to SharePoint Online and from SharePoint on-premises to cloud services.
Transferring content to SharePoint Online or migrating on-premises SharePoint to cloud file platforms like Box or Dropbox is almost guaranteed to run into issues.
Some common problems are:
- struggling with one-dimensional, complicated, and slow SharePoint Online migration packages
- slow, inefficient, bulky, and expensive legacy third party migration tools with complicated licensing
- creating and maintaining Powershell scripts for cloud API integrations
- slow, stalled, and failed transfers
- complicated file permissions and folder hierarchies
Cloud FastPath is designed specifically to address mass file and content transfer issues with features geared towards planning, execution, and post-migration reporting. Cloud FastPath is pay as you go, no year long agreements or complicated licenses, and no software to maintain or install.
Cloud FastPath – SharePoint Use Cases:
SharePoint on-premises to cloud
Cloud file platforms to SharePoint Online.
On-premises systems to SharePoint Online
Cloud FastPath POP architecture
Supported SharePoint Versions:
Cloud FastPath provides benefits for each stage of a migration to SharePoint Online:
- Cloud FastPath’s simulation feature gives insight into content on a file share or in cloud storage. From there the file set can be filtered by aspects such as size, last modified, owner, and more. In addition, the simulation feature will give estimates for transfer time.
- You will know exactly where the content in a path will end up, and with what ownership/permission structure before anything is moved.
- The filechooser provides an easy way to select which directories or files which need to be migrated.
- Cloud FastPath quickly connects to a variety of on-premises or cloud based systems.
- WAN optimization and SharePoint API optimization for the fastest possible transfer speed, up to 50 times faster than CLI tools or stock uploaders.
- Error handling specifically designed for SharePoint.
- User and permission mapping ensures once the files are in SharePoint the users will not have to readjust to a new organization.
- Scheduling allows for an organized approach for moving large filesets. Set it and forget it – no more babysitting.
- Detailed reporting to give assurance into exactly what was successfully moved and to where, as well as any failed transfers.
- Differential sync to ensure a smooth cutover period after the bulk of files has been transferred.
- Ongoing backup of SharePoint Online to cloud storage or back on-premises.
Cloud FastPath reduces the resources required for a successful SharePoint migration.