Fully Automated OneDrive for Business Migration, Sync, and Backup
Accelerate your organization’s adoption of OneDrive for Business.
Cloud FastPath Simplifies your Migration to and Sync of OneDrive for Business.
A large scale migration to OneDrive for Business from on-premises or cloud based systems is bound to run into issues and requires massive time investment. Cloud FastPath’s toolset has been designed to ensure a simple, fast, secure, and successful migration to OneDrive for Business.
When moving many hundreds, thousands, or tens of thousands of users to OneDrive for Business you are likely to run into these issues:
- Exceptionally slow transfer speeds.
- Errors with file path lengths greater than 400 characters as well as disallowed filetypes and characters.
- Failed transfers with no indication and no error handling.
- No way to retain user permissions, groups, or folder structure.
- Uncertainty as to what was successfully transferred and to where.
- No central control when moving hundreds or thousands of users.
Cloud FastPath provides benefits for each stage of a migration to or from OneDrive for Business:
- Cloud FastPath’s analytics features give insight into data on a file share or in cloud storage. Automatically discover and exclude file path length issues, disallowed characters, and disallowed filetypes. Create policy-based migration segments. Then the fileset can be filtered by aspects such as size, last modified, owner, and more.
- The simulation feature will show the results of a migration before a single file is moved.
It will also provide transfer time estimates.
- The filechooser provides an easy way to select which directories or files which need to be migrated.
- Cloud FastPath quickly connects to a variety of on-premises or cloud based systems.
- WAN optimization, TCP tuning, and OneDrive API optimization enable Cloud FastPath to migrate multiple TB per day into OneDrive for Business.
- Error handling specifically designed for OneDrive for Business.
- User and group permission mapping ensures once the files are in OneDrive the users will not have to readjust to a new organization.
- Scheduling allows for an organized approach for moving large filesets. Set it and forget it – no more babysitting.
- Detailed reporting to give assurance into exactly what was successfully moved and to where, as well as any failed transfers.
- Differential sync to ensure a smooth cutover period after the bulk of files has been transferred.
- Cloud FastPath’s sync features help reduce the cutover time after a migration. In addition, sync OneDrive with entire file shares for compliance or backup.
Cloud FastPath POP architecture
Cloud FastPath greatly reduces the effort and time required for a successful OneDrive for Business migration and sync.