Transfer, Sync, and Backup Data with Google Cloud Storage
Create fast, simple, secure, and automated data streams to / from Google Cloud Storage.
Quickly transfer data to Google Cloud Storage from many locations and systems
Cloud FastPath is specifically designed to optimize throughput upload speed into Google Cloud Storage for large data sets.
Using Cloud storage and maximizing its potential greatly depends on the ability to securely and efficiently transfer large volumes of data from on-premises systems, move between cloud environments, and sync with external infrastructure. Cloud FastPath creates WAN optimized data streams from cloud and on-premises systems to Google Cloud in minutes. No libraries, servers, software, or dependencies to maintain.
Common use cases for Cloud FastPath and Google Cloud Storage:
- Migrating data from other Cloud services or on-premises storage
- For example, from Amazon S3 into Google Cloud Storage or network file shares into Google Cloud Storage
- Backup an EFSS platform to Google Cloud Storage
- For example, automatically backup up your company’s [Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, etc] data into Google Cloud Storage
- Transfer Data for archiving for auditing and compliance
- Transfer data for analysis in Google Cloud Storage
- Content lifecycle management
- Big Data Programs
Backup your company’s file sync and share into Google Cloud Storage and get 6.4TB of storage for free.
Connect with us to learn how to easily backup your Box, Dropbox, OneDrive, Sharefile, or Egnyte systems into Google Cloud Storage.