Easily Migrate to OneDrive for Business from On-premises Servers or Cloud File Platforms
Cloud FastPath greatly simplifies and expedites a migration to OneDrive for Business
Cloud FastPath takes the difficulty and complexity out of large scale migrations to OneDrive. Scripting or manual migration are bound to run into issues such as restarts, constant errors, duplication, failed transfers, and slow transfer rates.
Cloud FastPath is a cloud-based migration, backup, and sync tool. With transfer speeds of more than 5x-20x that of typical CLI tools and other migration services, Cloud FastPath greatly reduces the time required to execute a successful migration to OneDrive.
- User Account & User Permission Mapping: Automated user permission mapping ensures permissions and structure are maintained between systems. Hundreds to tens of thousands of user home drives can be automatically mapped to accounts in OneDrive for Business. Also, Cloud FastPath automatically identifies shared data that might be a better fit in SharePoint Online, or sharing can be edited to ensure an organized migration.
- Automated error detection: automatically identify and remediate path-length issues, file type restriction issues, and restricted characters issues.
- Analytics and Simulation: Cloud FastPath can show exactly what will be migrated and how long it will take. Filtering and segmenting files and directories based on file size, owner, type, location, and more is simple. You can also analyze permission mappings to determine what should go to OneDrive, what should go to SharePoint Online, and what can be left behind.
- Parallel Transfers: When faced with migrating millions of files and many TB’s of content, Cloud FastPath’s transfer performance, auto-scaling transfer infrastructure, auto-retry, and OneDrive API optimizations make a large scale migration feasible. Cloud FastPath can migrate over 20TB per day into OneDrive for Business
- Scheduling: Migrating many users or servers from many locations is simple. Scheduling migration jobs to run at a certain time or after another finishes ensures a steady pipeline into OneDrive.
- Smooth Cutover: minimize the cutover time to OneDrive to almost nothing. Integrate and time your migration waves with your OneDrive sync rollout plan and GPO’s to give your uses a painless transition to OneDrive.