Migrate to Google Drive
Simplify Google Drive Migration with Cloud FastPath
Google Drive’s collaboration features are some of the best available in the market. With the addition of Team Drives, now is the time to fully adopt Google Drive by migrating your user content still stored on-premises or on another cloud collaboration platform.
Cloud FastPath takes the hassle out of migrating to Google Drive by:
- Providing powerful insight into source content
- Moving users into corresponding Google Drive accounts and shared drives into Team Drives
- Automatically mapping users, permissions, ownership, sharing, and metadata
- Providing automatic retry, error handling, and migration chaining
- Accelerating migration speeds to move multiple terabytes per day
- Much more
Cloud FastPath has seen thousands of migrations. Because of this, our team is there every step of the way throughout the most complicated migrations–whether you’re migrating from Box, Dropbox, Egnyte, SharePoint, file shares, NAS, or other storage environments. No matter the project, Cloud FastPath ensures that your content gets where it belongs in Google Drive.
Request a free trial today or fill out the form to receive a free migration consultation.