To create a Win App One-time Registration URL (also known as one-time registration key), complete the following steps:
- Click the Deploy POP button on the CFP dashboard.
- Enter a POP name for the Windows app.
- For type, select ‘Windows Application Deployed with One-Time Key.’ Click OK.
- Follow the instructions on the next screen of CFP by sending the customer these three things:
- The link to the Win app msi file: https://www.cloudfastpath.com/winapp
- The one-time registration key, which is good for 24 hours. Example: https://www.cloudfastpath.com/pop/1234abcd.
- The link to the installation instructions: https://www.cloudfastpath.com/knowledgebase/win-3P-app
NOTE: You can generate a new key from the UI with the following steps:
- Click on the Win app POP in the dashboard (even if it is orange and disconnected) and select View.
- Go to the Install tab. You will see a new URL key.
- If you have just used a key with this method and want a new one, be sure to
the page to get a new URL.