The Accounts modal is where you can do account-wide functions, which includes obvious functions such as changing your password, and less evident functions such as email notification of system-wide events and uploads and downloads for your CFP account. Access the Accounts modal by clicking on the Accounts link in the top blue header bar on the CFP dashboard.
The Accounts Modal Window – Settings
- This is the first screen that displays when you select the Accounts link:
- There are two tabs:
- Settings, and
- The four sub tabs in the Setting tab are:
- User Settings,
- Account Users (available for multi-user option only)
- Settings, and
User Settings Sub Tab
- In this tab (displayed immediately above) you can change the account Name, Company Name, and Password. Email is used for your Cloud FastPath Username and is not editable.
- To edit your password:
- Enter the current password in the Current Password field.
- Enter the new password in the New Password field.
- Enter the new password again in the Confirm New Password field.
- Select the Save Changes button to save your new password.
- If you have the Two-Factor Authentication feature in your CFP account, you’ll see an Enable Two-Factor Authentication button at the bottom of your User Settings screen. Click the button and you’ll see a QR code:
- Scan it with a 2FA scanner such as Google Authenticator, available as a free download for your phone. The 2fa scanner will give you a six-digit code, which you should enter in the Code field, with no space.
- Click Enable Two-Factor Authentication again, and your configuration in complete.
- Logging in to your CFP account with 2FA: Log in to your CFP account with your normal username and password. You will be prompted once every 24 hours to enter an additional CFA code, which you can get from the 2FA app you used to initiate your 2FA account.
- Registering a Windows app with 2FA: if you have not entered your 2FA in the past 24 hours, you will need to enter the 2FA code in the Email field of the Registration box when you register the Windows app for your account. The format for that is:email@example.com code 123456where ‘123456’ is your current 2FA code.
- 6: Disabling Two-Factor Authentication: Go to the User Settings tab and, if you currently have Two-Factor Authentication enabled, click the Disable Two-Factor Authentication button. This will end two-factor authentication for this account.
Account Users Sub Tab
- This is where you can view the status of existing users and add/delete users. You must be the admin user to add/delete users.
- To add a user:
- Click the Add User button. Fields for Name and email will display:
- Add a user name and email address, and then click the Send Invitation button.
- The user will receive an email invitation that contains a link to a CFP registration screen, where they can create a password. They can then log in to CFP and their name will appear on the Account Users screen as activated. Once activated, they will have a Delete button next to their name, and can be deleted. Users that have been invited but have not registered yet will be displayed with a status of “invited.”
- Once you have invited a user, you can add them as an Administrator user by clicking on the + button in the “Administrator?” column:
The Administrator’s additional privileges include the ability to invite new users and assign Admin credentials to those users.
Change Account Email or Admin
In the event that you will need to change your account’s email address:
- Invite the new email as a user following the directions above, and make them an Admin.
- Log in under your new email address and delete the old email/Admin.
Adding a User Who Has Previously Registered for Another Account
1: You can invite a user to your account, even if they have previously registered for another account. They can be invited in the same way as any other user.
Help & Support Sub Tab
The Help & Support tab has a Turn on Tutorials button, which restores first-run help overlays. The Enable Support Access button allows CFP Support personnel to access your account for diagnostic and troubleshooting purposes:
Alerts Sub Tab
The Alerts tab has five checkboxes:
- The Email me when a job I created completes with no errrors checkbox will send a robomail to the email address defined by the currently logged in CFP username when a job created by that user completes. This setting is primarily applicable to multi user accounts.
- The Email me when a job I created completes with errrors checkbox will send a robomail to the email address defined by the currently logged in CFP username when a job created by that user finishes with errors. This setting is primarily applicable to multi user accounts.
- The Email me when any job in this account completes with no errrors checkbox will send a robomail to the email address defined by the currently logged in CFP username when any job in the account completes with no errors.
- The Email me when any job I created completes with errrors checkbox will send a robomail to the email address defined by the currently logged in CFP username when any job in the account finishes with errors.
- The Don’t email me when I am logged in checkbox will suppress all emails if you are logged into CFP when the job completes.
Closing Out an Old Account
To close out the old account, simply go to the Billing tab of the Accounts page and select the Stop Auto Renewal button. For additional information on canceling an account, see Accounts Billing. If you wish to cancel an Enterprise Account, please contact your Tervela sales representative.