Cloud FastPath services and support understand the intricacies of large-scale migration and sync projects and strive to make your job easier
Cloud FastPath Migration Services
- Migration Planning and Readiness Assessment
- Establish a plan, timeline, and expectations around a migration or sync project. Get a thorough inventory of what you have, if your target environment is ready, what should be moved, and how.
- Pre-migration Analysis
- Cloud FastPath’s team has seen it all, from decades-old file servers to cloud systems with 100’s of thousands of users. Backed by Cloud FastPath Analytics, our team will give you an in-depth report of the content on the source and how it will map to the target.
- Migration Segmentation and Wave Structure
- Based on the analytics results, the Cloud FastPath team will create migration waves to ensure an organized cutover and that the project completes on time.
- General Migration Configuration
- The most powerful migration solution comes with a lot of options. We’ll make sure that jobs are setup correctly, so the end result is exactly what was planned.
- Permissions, Ownership, Sharing, and Content Mapping
- Moving between dissimilar systems sometimes means a lot of transformation. The Cloud FastPath team can help audit, reorganize, and cleanup users, content, and permissions to make sure users and admins can make the most out of the new environment.
- Migration Management and Reporting
- For large migrations with many moving parts, the Cloud FastPath team will help make sure everything is going according to plan, including leveraging Cloud FastPath’s project center and post-migration reporting.
- Standard Support
- Quick Start
- Quick Start Plus
Acclaimed Support When You Need Them
Cloud FastPath standard support includes email, screen share, phone, and in-app chat support. Due to Cloud FastPath’s infrastructure, issues can be diagnosed and patches can be deployed by the Cloud FastPath team without any intervention on your end.
Hit the Ground Running
The QuickStart package gets your team fully trained on Cloud FastPath so they can hit the ground running. The package includes eight 1-hour sessions with our migration-specialized support team. Some of the topics the support team can advise on include how to simulate a migration, segmentation and wave strategies, permission mapping best practices, and reporting.
Thorough Training and Assurance
Includes everything in the QuickStart program for three months of weekly hour-long meetings with the support team. The support team will work with you to ensure a smooth and efficient migration and cutover.
Let us be Your Migration Expert
Lean on us to fully guide your organization through the stages of a large-scale migration: planning, configuration, analytics, permission mapping, and post-migration validation. Includes everything in QuickStart plus up to twelve months of weekly cadence calls with the support team, depending on the project duration.
“Software companies could learn some things from you guys about customer support”
Fox Entertainment Group
“You guys are fantastic to work with”
National Insurance Company
“Thanks again for the rapid execution. We couldn’t have gotten up to speed and knocked this out without your assistance”
Global Packaging Organization
“We are appreciative of Tervela’s professionalism and response time”
Large Publishing Company
“We thank you for your professionalism, your help and the speed that you have had to solve the few problems that we have found”
Mechanical Engineering Organization
“You guys are literally the best at support!”
Case Study: Cloud FastPath Services Team Conducts a Managed Migration of Over 14TB for Campbell Ewald
Reach Out For a Complimentary Content Analysis and Migration Planning Session